Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today? Recall Memory?

Once a while, life sounds like a novel. Suddenly, we forgotten that the truth is, a novel usually came after a long life journey, which writen as a story by a novelist. While writing my short stories (cerpen), I kind of remembering some friends that I should put them in a storyline. 

There is someone I knew during school, made a surprise to his girlfriend in front of all our classmate. Unfortunately that day, I was having hay fever so, I am not going to school. So, the story was told to me, from a classmate of mine.

And because of something, which its kind of misunderstanding. Someone called me a prowler. Huh? What? Huh... It kind of tragic story. Huh? Tragic? Dunno what to say!? That day I cried in front of my classmate. Its kind of embarrasing for me to cry in front of others, and its something that I tried to refrain from doing it especially in front of my friend. 

That day my classmate even shouted from my class window, telling a guy from another class (I am not sure whether he had a crush on me or I'm the one who had a crush on him.) that I cried because of him. Blahblahblahblah... Quite terifying emotion I had that time. 

Truthfully, while recall some old memory. I had some question popped up in my mind. First of all, do I really snatch away that girl's boyfriend? I am such a nerd during school time.

Me
Years ago, I was such a nerdy girl.

Than, during in college I have totally changed int someone else. A total different from the nerd girl I used to appear as before. Make me feels ashamed when a school picture of me appear anywhere especially facebook.

Me
Better than before.

The second thing, remember about the guy? The one who my classmate shouted at him. Huh, I still wondering if he really had a crush on me? Know what I even had a crush n him before, but its after I finished school and I realized that I'll never gonna meet him again. Every time, I met him out there my heart mumbling like a fool wanted to ask him the question that stalkering my head about him. But, its kind of sealed in my heart. Like proverb said, cat catch my tongue. Walawei... 

Confused
I had a crush on him?
or
He had a crush on me?

Whatever it is, its all over. I have thrown away all those feeling. After all, I heard that he got himself a beautiful girlfriend. And he actually don't approve my facebook friend request... Oh my god... What? Seriously? Why do I add him? Mark my word... Do I even care if he dont? Haha... I just think that I wanted to be a friend. 

Third thing is, there is a group of guys, suddenly appear in my life and knew my name. Hey! I dont even know you guys!? How do you know me? Someone did answer my question. But its create another question which is, who exactly the person is? And why even they bother to know me? I'm a freak girl man! Such a horrible nerd. Grrr...

How? Who? Why?

Next is... Aiyaaa.. No need lah... Three also already long enough to make you all boring... Hey!! Its my diary entry... Its up to me lah... Relax and smile... I am going to end this entry with a smile... So, chill everyone chill...

Smiling ball being happy and enjoying Stock Photo - Royalty-Free, Artist: dejanj01                      , Code: 400-05705436
Smile everyone
Smile brightly

Bye everyone!? Chill... Have a nice day!? 
>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment