Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sincere Gratitude : Part 2

Assalamualaikum, to brothers and sisters. the next person I was going to compliment here is my childhood friend, Cik Umai. Hey.. yesterday is her birthday (8th January). Hey Cik Umai... guess what I was gonna told everyone. Its our childhood funny memory. Hahaa... I'm joking lar... I know you're surely freak out already.

Your face

Smile Cik Umai, smile. It just a simple story about your past glory. Can I tell them. I don't whether you allowed me or not. I draft it, and I am going to post it. You even going to read it. 

Okay young men and ladies. I knew Cik Umai since I was a kindergarden kid. When we are young, we used to hang out together, with our friend Cik Siti. I goes to same kindergarden class with Cik Umai, while Cik Siti went to another kindergarden school.

What am I babbling here? Ladies and gentlemen, Cik Umai is currently studying Audiology. Where? Hey, why did you bother to know where? You want to steal her heart are you? She already taken. By her studies lar, what the hell you all thinking about. Hahaha... Cik Umai don't freak out. If you freak out, I'll start to call you Cik Aiza. Haha...

Aiyoo... I was babbling again... Okay... Cik Umai got straight A's for her UPSR and PMR, I am not sure about her SPM but she did well on her SPM. 

Look, ladies and gentlemen this one more example that I can show you. One of a golden list (a list of my friend that show an good example to others). The story not going to ends here. I'll share much more story about my successful friends. That do well on their effort.

Her key of success (Again I think)
~ Allah
~ Parent
~ Teacher 
~ Friend + Boyfriend (Don't freak out Cik Umai. I'm joking)
~ Effort

Just like Fazwan from Sincere Gratitude : Part 1. The key I wrote, is 100% similar. Let me explain, Allah (God), creates us. Only to Him we asked everything. Parent's blessing is very important while doing anything. Teacher, they taught us well aren't they. A good friend brings a good effect to ourself. While effort is what we really need to chase over success. 

행운을 빌어 요, 읽기와 주셔서 감사합니다 (Good luck and thanks for reading)

Want some mochacino?

Study smart Cik Umai!? Its fun when realize that all three of us (Me, you and Cik Siti), grown up in a hospital quarters and ended up setting a place in healthcare field.

Complementing on Nurul Umaizah Mohd. Ridzuan, childhood friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment