Sunday, January 13, 2013

Simple Make Up

Assalamualaikum... Hi all... 

I found this tips on the network that I think its good to share. Simple make up is wear your make up won't change your natural face. And I really believe that, muslim lady shouldn't go with heavy make up. Its really embarrassing to see such thing. It okay if you want to go with make up to cover dark circle, acne, scar or what ever that ruining your look.

But ladies, seriously heavy make up is something ruining your looks. I had a friend who never used make up but suddenly when she get engaged, the makeup artist put a heavy make up on her face. She don't know how to clean it properly, so the make up eventually ruin her previous flawless skin. 

So ladies, what I wanted to tell here is how to put on make up in my way. Look ladies, I knew its kind of annoying to have a flawless skin which ruins after a heavy make up which not cleaned properly. My makeup style doesn't include eyeshadows, blusher, and lipstick. Because, I dont usually used it. ( I usually used lipstick on several occassion such as attending someone's wedding or engagement )

First of all, after cleansing my face, my makeup routine will start with my toner. Which if you all read some of my post before, I have been using 'Alaisyah Penyegar Liang Pori' which shrink down facial pores and remove excessive oil on my face. I will let the toner absorb on my skin. Then, I will go on with my moisturizer, and of course its again 'Alaisyah Sari Pelembab Awet Muda'. For sure lar, its fr moisturizing purpose. Again, remember that give it a few second to absorb. 

Next I will used the whitening cream, also the same product. Its 'Alaisyah Pencerah Kulit'. Its good for whitening, and it has SPF 20 which good for protecting my skin from sunlight (It works like a sunblock). After that I just put on 'Alaisyah Krim Kecantikan' its kind of beauty cream actually, but I used it as a makeup base. But yet, I still use a BB Cream from Alaisyah. 

Because I had used BB Cream a my make up base, I don't use any foundation. But if you all want to use it then its up to  you all. But seriously I wanted to tell you here BB Cream and Foundation give just the same effect. But people, BB Cream not just give foundation base, but it also give the effect of concealer. I'll just tell why BB Cream is better then foundation in the next post.

As you all knew it ( for those who read my previous blog update ). I have been using Silkygirl Pure Smooth Pressed Powder with SPF 20. Its oil-free, fragrance-free, and give a super soft texture. It has a medium coverage, and gives a matte finish. I love it because it gave me super perfect skin.

I usually draw a thin line on my upper lash line, with a liquid eyeliner. I don't usually being specific in eyeliner brand. As long as its give me a good color, I will welcome the brand to my makeup case. So does to my mascara, I usually not choosy on my mascara. But seriously, when I used a pressed powder, and it gave me a perfect result, I'll just used the brand for a very long period.

Okay, for lips seriously I tell you all, don't ever forget your lipbalm. And if I really need to used lipstick I always use a pale color, like pale peach, light choc, super pale pink, or super pale red. I don't like lipstick which have bright color. But usually, I used a lipgloss. And give me a good color as well. Like my eyeliner and mascara, I don't really fussy about what brand that I'm using as long as the color is good.

I am very sorry that I can't provide a video but I am currently searching for a flawless makeup tutorial to share with you all. I think that I found one and I will just share it in next post. So, wait, but seriously sorry because I can't provide you all a video because as what I told you all before, I am here as a blogger not a vlogger. 



Thanks for reading... Those sisters who are married, you all should try this or checkout my next post for the flawless makeup tutorial so, you can try it. At least for your husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment