Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sincere Gratitude - Part 1

Assalamualaikum... Hey all... Its really kind of a few hour ago... I have a quick view on my old school latest magazine, its 'SERI 2012'. Eh!? Do I ever mention about my old school SMK. Jalan Kolam Air (now its known as SMK Dato' Syed Esa. Its located in Batu Pahat, just besides of the district hospital (Even the hospital changed name into Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail). 

Haaa... To much babbling... So, today? As for now, me, Anne, proudly made a first complimentary post. He should be proud to be the first person in my complimentary post. Back to my quick view. In a glance, I saw a familiar name. Ehh!? 

I don't really know him. But I saw him lots of times during school years. Like Malay proverbs 'kecil-kecil cili padi'. He got straight 'A'. How cute is it, the flying colours on your result slip? Is it looks like rainbows appear on the sky. Hey! This freak girl is complimenting your successful past.

My response when I heard of it. "Eh!? Seriously?" Wah... I was envious... Bcoz mine isn't as good as your and you even took 'Arabic Language'. Deep in me, that time I wanted to congrates you. But, I am shy. Now, haha I don't care anymore. 

But then, how did you do it? Are you a genius or what? I did got A for my Arabic Language, but during kindergarden.

Hey, why am I babbling like a granny here. I heard somewhere, they said you gonna be a doctor soon. "Eh... Samalah skop kerjaya kita" Haha... Don't laugh, I am serious here. 

By the way, I don't really know what happen to you after your 'rainbow' PMR result. People must be saying "Larh, she's telling about his PMR." Hey, I think he did well in SPM as well. As he is doctor-to-be now. As what I heard before.

Hey, make sure you do well. Even it was years ago. Congratulation... Your name even in SERI 2012. Looks like people remember you well. I heard lot of current student follows your footstep. Be proud man. 

Hey, sounds like I have started babbling again... Okay, now, young men and young ladies. What I'm trying to tell you all here. Look someone else, as an inspiration to work harder. Envious is okay, but don't get overboard..

You want to know who is he? Wait. 

الصبر هو جزء من الإيمان
Sabar itu sebahagian dari iman.

His key of success (I think)
~ Allah
~ Parent
~ Teacher
~ Friend
~ Effort

So, brothers and sisters. This guy is quite a good example. Special credit to my brothers. 'KuDe' who going to sit SPM this year, and 'Adek' wh going to sit for PMR this year. Oh, not top forget my cousin sister, Ieqa who sits for SPM too.

And to people, who going to sit SPM, PMR, UPSR, Nursing Board Exam or what ever exam it is. Good luck. Till my next compliment post. Chaiyokkk!!! 행운을 빌어 요, 읽기와 주셔서 감사합니다 which means good luck and thanks for reading. (I tried to write in korean)

Want some mochacino

With a slumber face. 
Don't gets angry. Don't laugh. Don't do anything.
Who know your name will came out here again.
Complimenting on Fazwan Mahdan, ex-schoolmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment