Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nursing : Us & Judgement

Assalamualaikum... Hey all...

It has been a while, since the last time I wrote something in my blog. I had such a busy days, so I forget to update my blog. I knew it, no one care. 

What is Nursing?
Nursing (wikipedia.org) is a profession within healthcare sector focused on care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain.

So, people!! Nursing does not just merely as an assistant to a doctor. We studied skill and improving it. We also studied what doctors studied, we studied what pharmacist studied, we studied what others studied to maintain and improve our profession. 

Research being done among nurses to improve our profession. We did much to improve ourself day by day. But yet, our profession is barely known as 'doctor's helper'. That is okay, its part of our duty.

But really, in this modern life. There are still people who had unrealistic or improper judgement about nursing. I taught Nightingale's story had tell you what nurses are.

In my nest post, I'll tell you who is Nightingale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment