Friday, January 11, 2013

Love Doesn't Choose.

Huh1!!?? What!!?? A tone of surprise, when I heard this word. LOVE DOESN'T CHOOSE. When I think carefully. I have came into conclusion. As a muslim. I do realize.

To a muslim guy, they shouldn't being choosy... Chewah... What do I mean by that... Let me tell you.

'Seorang lelaki bertanggungjawab mendidik isterinya supaya menjadi isteri yang baik (wanita solehah). Sekiranya seorang isteri berlaku sumbang, suaminya juga akan terseret.'

For a muslim lady. a good husband is a great leader, who can lead her to the right path. I don't really understand how was life after marriage. But from my observation, a good husband gives a good example to his wife. And their marriage life usually go on peacefully.

'Isteri Masak, Suami Makan, Suami Imam, Isteri Makmum, Suami Baca Doa, Isteri Aminkan, Isteri Merajuk, Suami Pujuk.'

I am not married yet, but to my future Imam, get ready to become my perfect Imam. Because,
我不漂亮,但我会尽我所能,只为你是美丽的。我不聪明,但我会尽我所能,只为你是聪明的。我不好笑,但我会尽我所能,只为你是有趣的。我不是婉约温柔的,但我会尽我所能,婉约温柔的为你。我不是一个伟大的女人,但我会尽我所能成为最伟大的妻子,我会爱你用我所有的心。

Smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment