Saturday, December 22, 2012

When People Ask Me About Love

Ever since the last time, it has been so hard for me to forget every single tearful moment that i have went through all this time. No one will ever know. How hurt is it, when you used to tell your friend, not to cry because of a guy, than at the end you have to sit alone, in a very dark corner and cry on your own. Its very pathetic.

When I graduated from college, my uncles and aunts keep asking me, when am I getting married? Do I have a boyfriend. Deep inside me, I wonder why the answer is still no. But really, my wounded heart, told me so many time. I can't fall in love again. Love makes me feels difficult. What if I fall in love again, and get hurts again.

I am really scared, upset, annoyed, hurts etc. What if I met a guy who at the end will only breaks my heart. What if I cried again. What if they cheat on me? Its really hurt. I always hope that one day I'll get married to a guy who always love me like my family did. But that kind of guy is nowhere. And, the only guy that is good to me, is my brothers, my father, my uncles, and my cousins.

How can I ever trust other then that. I can't easily trust guys. Even he stands in front of me. I don't trust a guy who told me, he loves me but never even stand in front me and say so. Its to hard for me, because my heart has ripped apart long ago.

A guy, should send me a message, via my friends, SMS, email, skype message or what ever, saying he loves me. Its only hurts me more. More then everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment