Saturday, December 22, 2012

Then Again

The moment I felt sleepy, but I cant sleep. Hurtful memories fade into my mind. Secretly I told you, I don't even know what is my fault, which they said I caused their relationship break. Why? If its because of me, why am I the one who cried a lot.

With a deep breath, I tried to think, what is my fault? Until this very moment, I can't find it. It has been 5 year.

Love is difficult for me to accept because how hurt I am after what they did. Do I really hurt them, while they live their life happily. While I suffered those haertache that they left when they said, I am the cause of all their suffered.

I don't understand.. Why? Me? This is it. That was the very first moment, I started to believe that guys are all untrustable.

No comments:

Post a Comment