Saturday, October 11, 2014

People Nowadays.

Assalamualaikum.

Dear everyone, it has been so long since my last post. These few weeks, I kept hibernating myself, due to some unspeakable thing. But it doesn't matter. Its not about me, this post gonna be about people around me.

There is a friend, she was barely not well, yet her own family disregard this thing and keep annoying her with such stupid behavior.

There is another friend, her own father doesn't care. But someone else care. But, yet that doesn't comfort her feeling, it makes her felt more upset.

There is a father, trying to teach his son, about responsibility, but yet, he himself, doesn't did well on his responsibility.

Let see I think peoples wonder why did I wrote this. I actually thought that people nowadays, seriously need a bigger mirror in their house.

Look. We always heard, people talking bad about others, but they themselves... such a big horrible losers. And than, those people trying to act like an angel, but then... Oh, please! Be real people.

Don't give so much hypocrisyin your so called 'beauty'

Think before you say something. You think peoples re wrong? Think what people may think about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment