Friday, May 9, 2014

Babbling Anne.

Assalamualaikum!! Hey all. Hehe...

Again it has been a few month since my last post. Hurm... Actually lots of thing happened. I felt soooooo... I don't even know how to explain. Blablabla... Me? Nagging all day and night? Yeah whatever!

So almost four month since i wrote, about granny and tell a bout a snail. I did missed granny you know? But then, for the last four month, my uncle passed away. My childhood friend, passed away.

Hurmm... Yet a new nephews born. Few cousins got married. And some others currently preparing for theirs too.

And me? I quit my old job and tried to find other job. Yeah, currently jobless. Its not that I don't like it there but few things make me hate what I am doing.

And for these few week, I do realize that, I have been wondering about my ancestral line, in both side.

And I have been wondering more and more on certain things. Ahhh.. As the heir of an honorable ancestral line, I was thinking that I should know my own ancestors.

I don't really care about whatever mess up in your mind. My blog is a part of my writing piece. I just want to loosen up my head.

Sorry for my tardiness. I am no one but His servant. Peace.

Thank you for wasting your time reading my stupid babbling bang out of the books. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment