Monday, December 16, 2013

Hati Semanis Gula

Assalamualaikum... Hello everyone. How do you do?




These few days, I experience a challenging moment in my life. Presenting a presentation to a group of people which smarter than me. Daddy told me that I'm brave enough to do it. Pak Ngah told me to stay calm. Abang Afish told me we are 'Bugis' we shall not scared of anything. And also, Abang Afish told me that he was so proud of me after I did it.

But generally, my presentation was terrible. People can see that I'm nervous, clumsy. Gosh, my face looks pale. If Abang Afish wasn't there I think I cant do it. You just tried to make me feel comfortable. I wanted to become as awesome as you are. The Bob.

And another thing, I have to replace my senior to go to a meeting that I can say. "I don't understand" and I have to rewrite a simple report the next day to ensure everything was reported to my senior correctly. I felt a bigger responsibility that I ever thought I should carry.

Thats what make me felt "I need to start to get more thing that I should carry on my shoulder." Ahahaha... Can you do it Anne? If I wanted to be as awesome as Abang Afish, I have to start to focus in my career and further studies.

Hahahaa much 'melalut' isn't it. Some how, why did I put the title 'Hati Semanis Gula' because my heart felt that a sweet moment just arrive in my heart, yet its make me feel. "Aaaahhh dush!!!" Someone kind of werd these day. No... he was somehow weird since the first day I knew him. He always gives me some question that makes my heart drop to death, pounding like crazy.

I can't understand my own feeling. "Hati rasa semanis gula, tapi otak kosong. Tak terarah."

Miss Annedya Princess
Kg Melayu Ampang
Dec 2012, 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment