Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weakness vs. Strength and Lose vs. Gain

Assalamualaikum, Hey all.

It has been so long that post in this little board of mine. This few days, I've been thinking on my weakness and strength. Then, I did think about what I have lose and what I have gain. 

Then, I thought about my dream that I want to achieve in my life. Now, I realize something. I HAVE WASTE SO MUCH TIME!!!!

Now. I have to start to re-plan my path. I wanna start up to gain more knowledge, and money. Knowledge have to be update. To continue my studies to the next level, money and knowledge is important. To travel, around the world, money and knowledge is also important. To publish my own novel, still money is important.

When I gain some thing, I have to lose something. Sacrifice needed around here you know. A strength have to be maintain. While, weakness have to be improve, and train it to be a strength. The passion to learn something new and improve existing knowledge have to be there. 

I bet everyone want to achieve their dream. I want to achieve my dream. Good night moon. Good night stars. Its a rainy night. Be a beauty with brain.

Dream on succes.
Miss Annedya JS Putery @ Putery Juwita
Ampang.

No comments:

Post a Comment